inLine News

Monday 28 February 2011

Links,

| |

An advertisment I made for part of my university project, woo! The new issue of Etoilee magazine is coming along very well, we have some amazingly talented photographers featured, such as Cat Lane and Tina Zhang (Newtown Cam on facebook) and more! It should be a great issue packed to the brim with inspiring talent. In the mean time I really wanted to share some links with you guys to some brilliant photographers that inspire me :]

LINKS:

Those are my top favorite photography facebook pages to visit at the moment, always updated with amazing photos. If you're a fan of photography, you've probably seen two of them pages, but if you haven't, I defnitely reccommend checking them out.

:] Peace ouuuuuut. 

- Jodie, Editor in chief x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie Andrews. Powered by Blogger.