inLine News

Friday 29 April 2011

Finishing touches.

| |

So, I'm putting together the finishing touches of issue three, and it's coming along great. As I've said before, the release date is the 1st May, so only one more day technically, before it's released! I can now confirm that the cover image has been chosen. The design will come out when the magazine is released, but I can show you the basic image which is below :]


I love it! - It's an image by Rossella Vanon, who is a very inspiring and talented photographer who we feature throughout this issue so keep an eye out for that name! 

Anways, that's all I really wanted to share - I just got excited that the image had been chosen ^.^ So yess.. I will blog again on the 1st May, release day, wooo! 

Take care :]
JA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie Andrews. Powered by Blogger.