inLine News

Tuesday 5 April 2011

The fashion issue

| |

Due to being so busy with work, and uni work, this issue will be released later than the 14th April. It will be out the begining of May! I have so many uni deadlines coming up that it's hard to focus soley on the magazine (as much as I would love to) But I assure you that this issue will be worth the wait, hopefully. 

We have lots of Look book features from many amazing members from the Look Book community - both female and male fashion. My favorite being Claire Mcmanus - I absolutely adore her geek chic style, I swear I would be in fashion heaven if I had her wardrobe, heres two of my personal favorites from her collection


To follow her on lookbook click here!
and to see her blog go here.

I hope you look forward to the interview with her and many other talented, beautiful people out there with gorgeous style. Be sure to keep checking out the fan page on facebook for little bits of info and news on the magazine. In the mean time, smile and be happy - it's almost summer :] !

- Jodie (editor in chief)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jodie Andrews. Powered by Blogger.